I’m delighted to say that Hull Digital Question Time is now a free event, and with much more planned!
A huge thanks to the sponsors for helping out and allowing this to be free – the people who have already bought tickets will be refunded and an email has been sent to you.
Wednesday May 26th – 6.30pm onwards
At the Donald Roy Theatre in the Gulbenkian Centre at the University of Hull.
So, what else is happening? Well, we’ve got a few things lined up..
1. Firstly FREE beers after the Question Time, kindly sponsored by Kingston Communications. Amazing how free beers gets a lot of interest 🙂
2. We’re going to hear more about the Institute for Creativity and Innovation – www.ihull.org
3. Possibly some exciting news from one of the sponsors (TBC)
4. A date for your diaries … (a date you will not want to miss)
5. Speed networking afterwards
We’ve had some great questions, but we do need more.. please submit them!
(The theatre holds a good few people but a lot of tickets are going to students, so don’t miss out!).
I really hope you can make this event – we have such a brilliant community of people here in the city and getting everyone together is fun, leads to better business relationships and creates great friendships.
See you there!